Chinese Medicine and Culture
The offficial publication of the Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (SHUTCM)
Here we would like to draw your attention the Chinese Medicine and Culture, a publication of Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
It is a peer-reviewed print + online quarterly journal which full text is available online at the website of the Chinese Medicine and Culture.
The journal allows free access (Open Access) to its contents!
The journal permits authors to self-archive final accepted version of the articles on any OAI-compliant institutional / subject-based repository.
The predecessor of this journal is called “Chinese Medical Culture”. Its publishing stopped at the end of 2017, but its content may still be accessed through the following link: http://english.shutcm.edu.cn/2017/0106/c100a49/page.htm.
Details of the Journal
- Affiliated to: Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Abbreviation: Chin Med Cult
- Impressum: Wolters Kluwer - Medknow Publications
- ISSN: 2589-9627
- E-ISSN: 2589-9473
- Frequency: Quarterly
- Subject: Disseminating TCM humanistic philosophy, passing on Oriental Wellness wisdom of Chinese medicine
- Readership: People who are interested in Chinese culture and medicine culture, including Chinese medicine practitioners and Chinese communities overseas.
- Abstracting and Indexing information: The journal is registered with the following abstracting partners: Baidu Scholar, CNKI (China National Knowledge Infrastructure), EBSCO Publishing's Electronic Databases, Ex Libris – Primo Central, Google Scholar, Hinari, Infotrieve, Netherlands ISSN center , ProQuest, TdNet, Wanfang Data
- Journal Website: http://www.cmaconweb.org