Right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
Clients are entitled to a right of revocation. E-learning products and magazines are excluded from the right of withdrawal.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving reasons. The cancellation period is 14 days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the last goods.
E-learning and magazines products are excluded from the right of withdrawal. By purchasing e-learning products or magazines you agree to the execution of the contract before the withdrawal period expires. You accept that your right of withdrawal for these products expires when the contract begins.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, please inform us (asia-med GmbH, asia-med GmbH
Schützenstraße 22, 98527 Suhl, Germany Tel.: +49 (89) 747315-0, Fax: +49 (89) 747315-40, e-mail: [email protected] by means a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model cancellation form, which is not mandatory.
Important: To correctly assign the cancellation of your order, we need your customer number and/or invoice or delivery number of the affected shipment.
In order to comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send us notice that you are exercising your right of withdrawal before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse you immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we received notice of your withdrawal from this contract for all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (other than additional charges arising from your choice of a method of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us). For the refund we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund. We may refuse to refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
- You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case within fourteen days of the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract at the latest. This period will be deemed to have been observed if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period.
- You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods.
- You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion or premature expiry of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene reasons, if such goods were unsealed after delivery.
1) Please avoid damage and contamination of the goods. Please return the goods in their original packaging with all accessories and packaging components to our logistics centre:
If necessary, use a protective outer packaging. If you no longer have the original packaging, please use suitable packaging to ensure adequate protection against transport damage.
2) Please ensure that you have sufficient franking. Please do not send goods back to us without paid postage, as non-prepaid parcels are charged with up to 15 EUR, for example by Deutsche Post in Germany.
Important: Insufficiently franked or non-franked shipments will be deducted from the refund of the cancelled order.
3) Please note that the aforementioned paragraphs 1-2 are not a prerequisite for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal.
If you wish to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and return it.
The form is also available as PDF on our website: Cancellation Form (English)
Fax: +49 (89) 747315-40
E-Mail: [email protected]
I/we (*) hereby cancel the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following services (*)
(Please indicate the customer number and/or the invoice or delivery number of the affected shipment)
Ordered on (*) ____________ / received on (*) __________________
Name(s) of consumer(s)
Address of consumer(s)
Signature of consumer(s) (only for paper communication)
(*) Delete as appropriate